Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
kr2,390.00 inkl mva
Illuminate on command.
• App-enabled: adjust settings via your screen for accurate real-time feedback
• Ultra-bright and adjustable: 2500 lumens and fully dimmable
• Versatile color temperature: 2900 – 7000 K produces cold through warm white
• Glare-free diffusion: opal glass face ensures balanced lighting
• No-sweat comfort: keeps heat impressively low compared to soft boxes
• Streamlined design: flat profile and extendable metal desk mount save space
• Works with Stream Deck: direct integrations for one-touch control
The spotlight’s on you.
Quality lighting is the secret to making your camera feed shine. From the way you smirk and celebrate to the way you focus and freak out, viewers want to see every expression in detail. After all, you’re the star of the show. They subscribe to see you. And with Key Light, they instantly know you’re pro.
Designed from the desk up.
Conventional studio lighting can clutter your setup. Built from solid metal, Elgato Key Light eliminates this issue thanks to a streamlined profile that stays out of your way. It doesn’t even touch your floor, plus it stands flush against your wall. Simply clamp the pole mount to your desk, extend it to your ideal height, and you’re ready to roll.
Puts soft boxes to shame.
While soft boxes tend to make you sweat, Key Light keeps heat impressively low despite its massive 2500-lumen output. 160 premium OSRAM LEDs ensure extra-bright illumination you can dim down to a subtle glow. A color temperature range of 2900 to 7000 K produces hues from arctic blue through sunset amber. And a silky-smooth opal glass face guarantees balanced, glare-free diffusion at the perfect beam angle.
Always at hand.
Why jump up to adjust settings only to return to a blown-out image? Key Light replaces hard-to-reach knobs with a direct Wi-Fi connection to your PC. So you can kick back with the Control Center app, tweak your lighting from the comfort of your mouse, get real-time, on-screen feedback. And even sync as many Key Lights as you wish.
Works with Stream Deck.
Lights, camera, action – all with a single tap. Stream Deck takes Key Light to the next level thanks to direct integrations you can customize as you see fit. Power up, adjust brightness, tweak color temperature, and more. You can even save different settings for instant access on the fly. And that’s just the beginning, because with Stream Deck, new integrations just keep coming.
Makes a statement.
Flawlessly designed to beat the rising demands of video production, Key Light sets the bar for high-end studio lighting. Extra-bright yet super dimmable. Space-saving and built to stand the test of time. App-enabled and destined to evolve with you. Everything about Key Light says: you mean business.
• Key Light
• Metal Pole Mount
• Power Supply
• Quick Start Guide
– Brightness: 2500 Lumens, adjustable
– Color range: 2900 – 7000 K, adjustable
– Power consumption: Up to 45 W
– Dimensions & Weight: 1.18 x 13.77 x 9.84 in / 30 x 350 x 250 mm (depth x width x height), 2.86 lb / 1.3 kg
• Pole Mount
– Length: Minimum 22 in / 55 cm, Maximum 49 in / 125 cm
– Clamp: Padded and expandable up to 2.35 in / 60 mm
– Wi-Fi: 802.11 b, g, n
– Supported Encryption: WPA/WPA 2
• System requirements
– Wi-Fi enabled PC, Mac or iOS device for initial setup
• Works with
– Windows 10 (64-bit)
– macOS 10.11 or newer